Da Nang Home Cooking Class is a perfect activity while traveling in Da Nang. We offer you more than simply a cooking class. This is a great opportunity to learn about Vietnamese cuisine and local culture. While you will tour a local market, organic vegetable garden, a great Vietnamese coffee, a fun cooking session, you can also get the warmth, hospitality and the atmosphere of a Vietnamese meal! We will make you feel like a home away from home. Da Nang cooking class is also a fun thing to do if you travel with kids. If you are not happy, we will refund money to you. Money back guarantees!
Note: All vegetarians are welcome at our Da Nang Home Cooking Class with vegan ingredients.
Detailed program for Da Nang Home Cooking Class:
– You will be picked up by a local tour guide at your hotel in Da Nang center then go to a vegetable garden. Here, you can see farmers raising different aromatic plants and spices. All are used in the daily preparation of the regional dishes. After that, you can join the farmers in preparing the land and growing vegetables.
– Next, we will go enjoy some Vietnamese coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture.
– After that, we will visit a local market. Hectic markets filled with locals shopping for fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, spices. It’s a journey for the senses. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when shopping.
– At last, we will go to a local family’s house. You will begin your cooking lesson there. We will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food. Moreover, we will share with you valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine.
– Lunch/ Dinner is of course cooked and enjoyed by you
1. Ram chien – Deep-fried spring rolls
2. Goi du du – Young Papaya Salad
3. Canh Ga Chien Mam – Fish sauce chicken wing
4. Canh Chua Ca – Sweet Sour Fish Soup
Note: Menu subject to change due to weather without prior notice